Safecare Electro-cardiograph (ECG) Recorder with its color LCD display makes monitoring ECG very easy. These features with help reduce the time taken for ECG recording and alos save a lot paper.
- ECG-E1 is designed with a high-resolution thermal printer featuring 8dot/mm vertical resolution and 40dot/mm horizontal resolution(at 25mm/s) speed and filter as well as related marks.
- Simultaneously 12 lead signal acquisition ECG using standard 12 leads or Cabrera leads:
- Standard 12 leads： I-II-III aVR-L-F V1-2-3 V4-5-6
- Cabrera leads： aVL I -aVR II- aVF-III V1-2-3 V4-5-6
- Advantages of Simultaneous Acquisition/ observation/ Printing of ECG trace of the same heart beat cycle :
- Enables prompt detection and location of ectopic premature, classification and diagnosis of arrhythmia, classification and location of WPW syndrome, diagnosis of tachycardia with broad QRS complex, as well as diagnosis of intraventricular conduction block with little tolerance.
- Enables examination of detailed ECG and improvement of accuracy and precision in measurement of ECG parameters without the randomness, variant and irregularity in single lead acquisition.
- Enables accurate judgment of ECG variant by directly comparing the 12 lead ECG trace and location of ECG trace with lower amplitude, particularly P wave, U wave and etc.
- Digital filter to prevent baseline drift and automatic positioning of the baseline provide accurate ECG trace.
- Able to detect and alarm on electrode disconnection.
- LED indicator and LCD display show operation status of the unit.
- Isolated input circuit guarantees safety standard in compliance to Class I type CF.
- AC/Rechargeable battery supports continuous operation when AC power supply is not available.
- For the battery operation, ECG-E1 is equipped with a battery charger and a system for battery capacity management and protection.
- Compact size.
- Standard measurements of ECG parameters include P wave duration, QRS duration and T wave duration, P-R interval and Q-T interval are automatically calculated and printed.
- ECG trace database compliant to international ECG standard for printing out accurate ECG waveform, annotation, statistic diagram and lead marks.
- Available with 1 Channel, 3 Channel and 12 Channel printout options.